Governor Asa Hutchinson announced that Arkansas has now moved into Phase 1-C of vaccination rollout, making students in crowded housing such as dormitories and greek life eligible for the vaccine.
The new phase allows for the following to be elligible:
- Arkansans aged 16 to 64 with health conditions that increase their risk for severe COVID-19.
- Essential workers in:
- Food service
- Information technology and communications
- Public health/human services
- Public safety
- Shelter and housing
- Transportation and logistics
- People residing in high-risk settings
- Includes those who live in congregate settings, crowded housing, or student housing such as dorms and Greek housing.